What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and how you use your equipment – can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The https://www.rollbrand.com website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies which, either processed by the website or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus enable the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made of the website by users. For this purpose, the navigation you make on this website is analysed in order to improve it.
- Technical Cookies: These are those treated by the Web site that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the purchase process of a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the browser.
Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the Service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria established by the user, such as language or the type of browser used to connect to this website.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by the website or by third parties, allow the most efficient management of the offer of advertising spaces on this website, adapting the content of the ads to the content of the service requested or the use made of this website.
The Owner or third parties can analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: This type of cookie stores user behavior information – obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits – which allows the development of a specific profile to show you advertising based on it.
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options.
The following links provide instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
The user is free to decide whether or not to install our Cookies on his hard drive, as well as to delete them, by following the procedure established in the help section of his browser. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning of the receipt or not of cookies on their hard drive. Below, we provide links to device and browser manufacturers for the management or deactivation of cookies for most browsers:
- For Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To find out more visit the following links: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 and https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Google Chrome: in Options > Advanced > Privacy > Cookies. For more information, visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block Cookies. To find out more visit the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Opera: in Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Content Settings > Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For Android: in Menu > Settings > Security & Privacy > Accept cookies to enable or disable the checkbox. For more information visit the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- For Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer > More > Settings > check or uncheck the Allow Cookies box. To find out more visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.
If you set your browser to reject all cookies or expressly reject our cookies, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Third Party Cookies
The website uses the services of “Google Analytics” which may install cookies that are used to obtain statistics and advertising data.
This website uses “DoubleClick” services that may install cookies to collect information for statistical and website usage purposes. The cookies installed allow us to improve the advertising you find on the website by showing you advertising based on content that is relevant to you, thus improving your perception of the quality of the website.
This website uses “Google Adsense” services that may install cookies to collect information for statistical and website usage purposes. The cookies installed allow us to improve the advertising you find on the website by showing you advertising based on content that is relevant to you, thus improving your perception of the quality of the website.
To stop receiving personalized advertising from Google, you can disable ad personalization by using Google’s ad settings.
The website includes other features provided by social networks that may set cookies. You can share the content on your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram or YouTube with the buttons included for this purpose or with the sharing tools of the social networks themselves.
Warning about deleting cookies
You can remove and block cookies from this website, but some of the site will not function properly or its quality may be affected.